In all cases, the Personal Health Train initiative complies with the applicable laws and regulations. This means that:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to data minimally needed for the purposes they are processed for;
- We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the security of your personal data;
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we want to point these out and will respect those.
Special Notice - if you are under 18 years old
Our website is not aimed at children under 18 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal data of children under the age of 18 deliberately. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 18 years old, please do not send us your personal data (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 18 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in any way which requires you to submit your personal data, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
The data we collect from you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together below as follows:
Notification and Communication Data which includes information you provide us for subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters, the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with the communications made using website contact forms.
- Publication Data which includes information that you post for publication on our website or through our services.
- Voluntary Profile Data which includes any information you may choose to submit on the Website such as [title, first name, last name, gender, occupation, employer’s name, function, professional address, (business) e-mail address, telephone number, username or other identifier, password, profile picture.
- Technical Data which includes your internet protocol ([IP) address, geographical location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. The source of usage data is Google Analytics.
- User Data which includes information about how you use our website and service such as referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service of use. The source of usage data is Google Analytics.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Data which includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientations, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
How we use your personal data
One of the purposes of our website is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We have set out below in table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified our legitimate interest, where appropriate. Please note that we may process your data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
If at any time you wish us to stop using your personal data for any or all of the purposes set out in the table, please contact us (details below). Unless otherwise restricted by any applicable law, we will stop the use of your personal data for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.